We'll count to

Thursday, November 1, 2007

M&M, iloveyou.

Yesterday night..
i was thinking about something minor.
my dad was like, really grumpy for some reason.
He didn't say ANYTHING to me.
Two things he said to me.
When he came home..

Audrey says: Ohh hey dad (smile)
Dad: Ummphh.
Audrey thinks: okayy.. what did i do.

At dinner.
Dad just sits down without sayin' anything.
I swallow bone by mistake.
'Oh my god, dad i just swallowed a bone!'
Dad ignores me & just continues reading newspaper.
I think: OKAYY.. what DID i do??

The WHOLE day all he said was Ummphh, to me.
That's all. Ummphh. It's not even a word!!
I hope it's not about my results.
Because tonight, & the next night my mum is not going to be home to back me up.
crap crapcrapcrap.

i miss my mummy. );

She was so nice to me yesterday, when she got home from the meeting.
Mum brought home M&Ms home :D
A full BOWL of it ;DD
Then she told me the other teachers she saw said the same thing about my fringe..
I think teachers hate me. -__o''


Pray to God my dad is better today.