We'll count to

Friday, November 2, 2007

13 Loooonggg Days More. (:

13 more days.
I can't WAIT TO GO MELBOURNE! :DDD
hahahahaha
My mum said that when we visit, we could do alot of activities there..
Like, going to the farm, yea we all know that,
but the best thing..
WE CAN GO SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS! :DDDDDDDDD
Omigod I won't care about any stupid baby jellyfish stinging me as I swim by
SERIOUSLY!.

But we may be held back from REALLY having fun with the dolphins.
Cuz sure got some rules.
Like, oh, don't go to near the dolphins,
Don't touch them!
Don't go too far.

No, you can't feed them! *shocked face* >:O
Don't do this, don't do that.
Blahblahblah.

THIRTEEN days.
I can see Krystin :)
Actually I'm not really that close to her.
But I kinda got to know her personality, and, it's hard not to want to friend her.
Ohmygod, Krystin.
I lost your address again. -____-''
SORRY!
Can please tell me again? :P