We'll count to

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rest, Audrey.. Rest.

I wonder why..
when I come home from shopping in malls..
for a few hours..
I always feel.. so..
dizzy. sleepy. headache-ishh..
Anyway we came back from Sunway P.
After looking at mills of shops..
Still can't find a shirt that can fit me!
Too big, too big, toooo biiiiggggggg.
Damn it la.
I'm too damn small sized ugh.
But my mum bought me a pair of a shoes.
I like them. (:

Monday last day for Form1s.
People say it's a really sad day.
Whadeva.
It's not like you'll never see each other anymore.
You have each others numbers,
It's called TELEPHONE. Hello.
Call & meet up.
Sheesh.

Yay :D
Calling Jen & Jeri to sleepova.

Stupid George of the jungle.
Keeps smacking into trees. -__-''
Tarzan rocks harder.
Ew George's so ugly lar..
Song damn dumb..

`Heyy there baby bubba. :D