We'll count to

Sunday, November 4, 2007

RANDOM.-ness.

Oh my god Spongebob is SO cuteeeee!
I forgot to mention that today when I was watching the show..
Dunno la, they pissed Squidward off,
Then Squidward's head was sweating & smoke coming out.
Then SpongeBob said :DD : Oh look! Squidward's steaming!
Hahaha xD
SO cute!
I was laughing like crap.
My 2 sis(assholes) too innocent to understand.

The fella who created that line is a genius.

My mum told me something about what Sathya said about Balau class.
Damn dumb wei.
I'm gonna tell only AFTER i've told Jules, Jen, Jerri, & Hoho tmrw. :DDD

Sathya complained about my fringe,
& my mum threatened to cut it short. >:(
DOWN WITH SATHYA BAMA!

oh and my mum imitated PnKhoo. :DD
HAHAHA omigod, DAMN FUNNYYYYYY..
She did the actions and everything, OMYGOD. Hilarious.
Almost fell out my chair.



`We called Shawnie Kee :Spongeboob. (: