We'll count to

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sweet Bitter.

The Last Day of School for Form 1s.

Tal & Shao brought a HAMSTER to school! :DD
It's SO cuuutteee.
we played with it during class, rehat & PJK. ahahaha
It bit me around 4 times.
Hamster bites are cute but PAINFUL.

Anyway the day was something like that la.
Nothing much happened.
The ending of school, SUCKED.
Aghh. Just like any normal day.

We splashed VICTORIA BOON.
Tomorrow is HER B'DAY.

The day would have been given a grade okay until i got home.
My dad (still mad) pissed at ash & nissa for bringing tortoise upstairs.
Because.. it happened alot of times already.
My mum theatened to throw the tortoises away before.
Buttt they didn't listen. idiots.
Yesterday night was the first time my dad YELLED at nissa..
Yeah.
Rotan-ed her too. Ash also.
:P

I was in my room.
Can't stand them crying.
Makes me feel like crying too. :P
So yeah. I needed distractions.
: Music. Fall Out Boy songs. Yeahh.

Soon after I went downstairs.
My mum thought i went upstairs to HIDE MY TORTOISE.
She thought I was playing a fool with my tortoise too.
WHAT THE HELL la.
I blew up la.
Pissed d.
I didn't do hell anything but I got scolded.

She lectured me, (I cried :P)
3 times she lectured me on the same day.
My eyes are so sepet now.
Huhh.
Uncomfortable.

THANK YOU JULES..
for staying up with me on the phone chatting.
ahaha :P
I'm not sure how long we were up.
He made me laugh :D
Alot.
Listened to my probs (:
Thankyou thank you thank you.

The he had to go, cuz his dad might scold if too long on the phone.
Phone bill :PP

I guess we talked for quite long, because after i hung up i looked at my phone.
One bar of battery left.
After I'd charged it. -__-''
But it's OK.
It was WORTH it.




Juls you're a great friend to have.


My mum didn't throw away the tortoises though. Thank God!
It's not their time to die yet.