We'll count to

Thursday, November 1, 2007

You Still Are Immature.

First November! I didn't even know, lol. ;D
Haiyo.
My maid & ash are bein' so immature la.
First maid broke ash's squishy ball thingy.
Then Ash got mad, cuz maid didn't say sorry..
then ash scolded her..
then maid merajuk :P
She dragged, yes dragged, the metal ladder on the marble floor.
Can you say, SCREECH.?
Drag, drag, drag..

omg now she's still complaining about the indian gardener kid.

Okay, i love my maid and all, but could she at LEAST make less noise??
The few things I don't like about her is that she makes REALLY loud noises,
Hence the ladder thing.
& She talks super squeaky loud.
& she's really immature for her age.
it irritates me. ALOT.
i mean, merajuking with ladders? C'mon.
You're an adult. At least ACT like one. For the sake of my ears. and temper. God.

Why is there nothing to do today >:(