We'll count to

Friday, November 9, 2007

Distractions. (:

We were having dinner at a restaurant.
Dunno the name.
Before the food was served we, um, camwhored :D
The food's good.
Ashley & nissa kept irritating me >:(




Jo Keat & Li Shan :D

My cusions ROCKK (:



I took a good pic of Jokeat. :D

I know I'm a geng photographer, Keat :D
He wasn't posing la. I snuck a photo. ;)
Leng chai! :)



We camwhore (((((((((((:



Blur picture. -.-''



Jo Keat's shaky masterpiece! :D Accidentally deleted the pic of the bowls >:O Sorry ahh Keat ahah. :P


PakLeong. Mamak. Pakpak.





Cheese!


After dinner we went to Lern's hse to drop Granma off.
They weren't home so we just went in.
Played with Rocky. :D



ROCKY. Aww. (:




This dog is very horrrny.
It humped Ashley :D
Ahahhh.
Ash so embarrased.
So she kicked him off.
Poor Rocky.
Then.. Rocky humped ME.
So, ya.. I know how bein' humped feels like -.-'
ahahaa.
It licked me on my chin, palm, sock. :D
Hahaha.
Cute fella. ;P
Ding Lern collects toys.
So we found..












*scroll down*























*somemore*
















BUMBLE BEE!! is my guardian :D
"I wish to stay with the girl."
Ahahh. :D

I used Paint to put some colour to his eyes. (:


My mum likes Transformers..
Ahaahh.
:)
Ok.
More later.
Bye bye/.