We'll count to

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Grr. Astrid. GRR. d;

Damn-*daddy smacks my arm*- err. i mean DARN rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.



1. I like to laugh. it feels good. not the kind of laugh, when you're trying to make someone feel better. Laughing like it's REAAALLY funny. :D like when you try to kick someone, you swing your leg waayyy out, you miss, and you lose balance, fall smack down on your ass. Picture it over & over again. i like it. ;D

2. I go goo goo gaga over hot guys. Like the ones in Melbourne. (: They have broad shoulders and slim waists. Oooohhh. yumm. And their accents! Ahhhh (:

3. I love Edward Cullen & ***************. Haahah! two timing.. >:)

4. I adore private places. Like my room. So that I don't have to sit oh so politely. Or pick my nose. Fart? xD Or look weird. Anything. :D

5. I HATE lala mui pictures. Their biggy eyes & peace sign, & stickky outy tounges. Bleachh. Even lalazais. Omg, you should see how they type, 'Pliis to add mii oh :] I want to miit you.. ' BLAAAAAA. THAT IS SOOOO GAYY MANN. ew ewe ew.

6. I like music. I pity you deaf people. You don't know what you're missing.

7. I wish my tortoise wasn't dying. . >;(

8. I want to stay in Melb. ):

-i waanna go home too. I MISS MY FAT HUSH PUPPY.
taggy, uhh.
wingk,yuk,jul,leen,jerri,weng, and whoever who wants to do this.