We'll count to

Friday, November 30, 2007

Too Much To Ask For.

I always thought I'd never leave my blog new-post-less when I started blogging.
3 posts a day. Ahhh. Too much free time I guess. -______________-''
last few days went cherry picking.
omg, the cherries? not like those on cakes, ice cream.. no.
BLACK FAT JUICY ONES. The ones with juice that look like blood. The juice i smothered on my mouth to look vampire-ish. xD Heehee.

anyway dunno why the next day I fell sick. :\ damn sad. Cos then we were going to the farm.
YEAH, a farm.
It was so nice ): i wanna go back. i wanna go back.
The place we stayed in, no it wasnt an old messy cottage.
Well. it WAS an old cottage. it wasn't messy. VERY nice, VERY huge. And the garden? full of flowers.
It's so beautiful, the place.
there are sheep, chickens, swans, pigs(rosemary&herbert) and piglets, cows. Cool right.
we fed the sheep hee (: SO CUTE. ):
the chickens.. found a blue egg! but anissa cracked it so dad cooked it and ate it. '__'
pigs. HAHA. i love the pigs the most. keeps following me everywhere! cute huh. xD
I MILKED A COW.
i'm good at it too. :) *showoff-ingg*
the cow's boobs feel reallyyy.. uhmm. um. warm & um. soft? ;P i molested a cow. -__-.

STARS*,
they are so many of them. i felt so.. over-whelmed, because, I don't remember seeing so many stars before.. never.

But you know what?!
when i was taking pictures of flowers i showed it to my dad.
DO YOU KNOW?
He said to me: Wah, nice ah. Do you know what is slr?
Me: uh. no.
Dad: it's a special camera like the one we have at home.
Me: OO! i wan i wan!
(now i know what slr is.)
Dad said. to mum: Eh, maybe we should buy an SLR for Audrey. Since she likes to take pictures so much.
Me: yesyesyes!
Mum: audrey, you study hard first.
Me: -_______________-''
*end of convo*

but HAHA.
When we went to this place to hike or something, I wanted to sit in the car. I didn't want to go, then my dad was like, comelahh, you can take some nice pics there. How can I resist?
So I followed. to the river. walk lil bit then we reached.
So i was like, Yay! ok now lets go back. The my dad like, follow laa. You get all the experience then you can tell your friends laa.
Translation: Come, let's walk another loooongg 2.5 km there!

"i dowan daddy, dowan laa."
"I'll buy you slr cam if you go"
"ok"

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

We stayed on the farm for two nights only. Expensive, ok! One night is 300+ AUSSIE DOLLARS. which is 600+ AUSSIE dollars. Remind me to thank my uncle chris. :S
yeah. my unc chris payed for all of us.
SO IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I AM A RICH GIRL OKAY.
but if i save up my 35 aussie dolls till I go back to mal, i will go on a shopping spree. HEEE.
RM105 mann! hahahaha. k la, sorry I won't say anymore about it.

last day of the farm stay we went to Philip Island, Penguin Parade. Ohyeah. The day I lost my voice.
Couldn't talk, ahha. You can't imagine how difficult it is to defend myself in arguments.
SIGH. im ok now.
Anyway, at Philip Island,Penguin Parade, for those who don't know, is a place to find see penguins coming back from sea. :D They're soo cute. Hahah.
This chatty school girl started talking to me.
Greeeaatt. Just when I lost my voice, someone decides to talk to me. -_________-
She's Keisya,

Me: (whispering) can't talk.
K: (looks at me like, ohh, er. ok) oh.
Me: (whispering >:P) nono, im not mute. I have a sore throat. >_>
K: oh ok. (points to ash&niss) are you their mother?
Me: (thinks wtfff) NO! hhaha. my sis. -______________- wtfwtf..

but shes adorable! she's so nice.
Okay. im too lazy to write anything else.


gone with the wind-