We'll count to

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Satisfied Little Girl.

Went Ou yesterday & today.
Yesterday saw Dang. Ahah :D
He didn't see me.
Yes, Dang, you were to busy doing that thing you do with your hands when you shuffle to notice I walked past you.

We didn't get to buy any shirts my mum promised to get for me.
But later she whispered, 'Eh, nevermind, we go tomorrow when daddy at golf.'
OKAY!! :D

The next day we went, & i got myself a new t-shirt & long sleeves from Body Glove for Aussie!
Weather forecast there: COLDD.
Heh, GOOD.
Now that we have the mosquito nettings, my mum refuses to let us have the air-con on for more that 2 hours. ;(((((
BOOHOO.

Ohyeah.
Lemme stay on the sub.
I BOUGHT TWILIGHT!
Now I can get my daily dose of Edward Cullen ANYTIME I WANT. yessss.
So happy! :DDD

I SAW ADELYN CHOOI. haha (:
Scary la, she hasn't changed. -.-''
aughh. aughh. aughh..
sorry, la. i don't reaaally like her.
lols. i saw petrina too. :P
sswwwwttt.


Gaspard Uliell not getting the part for Edward Cullen. )':