We'll count to

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OPEN DAY.

YEAY!
The open day is OVERR..
& my mum isn't really that mad.
I improved ;)
pnkhoo was nicer this time. No bad things about me :DD
BUT PUAN LIM COMPLAINED ABOUT MY FRINGE.
I KNOW she was waiting to tell on me. >:(

OMIGOSH!
SIEW HO HAS **r* in his PHONE!! :OO
kumfong sent to him -.-''
we were watching it, me, em, zm, del, dele, jyn, & jerm.
siewho said that josh steamed when he watched it HAHAHA.
wanjyn kept squirming and like, trying to cover his dick there.
we teased him like mad. ;D
but actually it's kinda lame.
dicks are ugglyy.
julian's dad is so scary O_o''
he walked out and all of us stared at him..
When julian told us his percentage the father like,
glaring aat us.. woahh.
What did we do, man?
Anyway, my mum wanna see Sathya to talk about Maju stuff.
& the english marks.
blarhhh.