We'll count to

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Twilight Movie.

I love vampires. Who knew I would ever say that? :D ahah.
I didn't know so many people were reading the same book. Haaaaih.
I can't wait for the movie to come out. Crapp.

I got most of the pics from the Twilight website.
So.

The Edward Cullen! <3
Henry Cavill.


Tada :D



Yes, you are rare. TOO rare, in fact. >:P




Second choice for Edward. Logan Lerman. I think he would fit better as Jacob, tho. ;P



This girl should play Bella Swan, Edward's & Jacob's lover.
NG WAN YEE, AUDREY!


Ahah. :D Kidding. Kidding. I want to though.



Emily Browning is who StephMeyers wants. Sigh. I could dye my hair red? ;P




Or Danielle Panabaker. I think she fits the part..



One of my fav characters! Alice Cullen!
Rachel Leigh Cook.





I think she'd be beautiful enough. I agree with Steph's choice. Whadaya think? :P




As for Jasper? (:
I prefer TRENT FORD.



He IS beautiful. But can he act? :P


EMMET! Our boistorous, humorous hunk.
DANIEL CUDMORE.


The guy from X-Men, The Last Stand? The iron dude. (:



Rosalie, Miss Intimidatingly Pretty.
Olivia Wilde.


Carlisle, the doctor any female would want to treated by.
CHARLIE HUNNAM.

Please give me a moment to say, hubba hubba? *drool drool*

If only all doctors were this hot. I'd get sick everyday, GLADLY.


Esme! The kindest, beautifullest, foster vampire mother.
Mary Louise Parker.

Look how radiant she is! :D


Bella's father, Chief Charlie :D
Dennis Quaid.

PURRFECTO. :)


I CANNOT wait for the movie to come out. Arrgh.
I'll watch it twice.
Then rewind.
Then watch it again.
The dvd will belong to ME & no one else. >:D
muahhaha.

I just wish that there were such things like vampires or werewolves. :PPP
I think werewolves might be cute tho.
Like, like, humongous dogs.
Which is what Edward calls Jacob.
Jacob calls Edward a bloodsucker :P
ahahaha.
...

I think I've wasted around one hour on this on post.
Blarhh.
Okay, DONE.

I love Edward. MORE THAN SANDRA! ;)