We'll count to

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleepover. :)

JERRICA DIDN'T COME. >:(
I'm gonna eff her when I see her.
jenwei, i can load the pics!! :DD
baHAHA! (:<




Home made muffins. (:
DELICOUS chocolate muffins being sold for a VERY reasonable price.
Call 1300-88-**** for take-out or more inquiries.

:D



After the two movies we watched, (harrypotter & becauseIsaidso), we went upstairs to..
Do stuff. sleep. something.

Audrey's response to the movies,:
HARRYPOTTER, The Order of the Pheonix: RON IS HOT. LUNA LOVEGOOD is SO cute!
Beacause I said So: i love johnny.


We played, DRESS UP! :D
Harhar.

JENWEI IN A SKIRT. (:
Ya happy now yukane? (:

Another one for you yuk! (:
Jenwei hated this skirt! :DDD
So do I >:)





i close she opens. ;D




Ahahh. She was brushin' her teeth.
jenwei is hot. :D


It gets boring when she's brushin' her teeth.
Look at the penguin! :D



"YES! GIORDANO! Oh, I am SO smart."
Yala, Jen, I know you are, ass. :D


Errr. xD


Look at me! I'm Johnny's twin sis(in the fashion style)! (:
haha.

Take one look at this body & TELL ME she's not fat.
Whadaya think? Fat? or NOT?
Speak the truth.




She's my sister. We were separated at birth.


Conclusion?: It is VERY hard to sleep when Jenwei's around. We talk too much. :)

& that is why we slept at 3 & woke at 10+.
We went on the net, & chatted with yuks..

"JenWei is sexy"
"And Audrey is hot."
"BUT YUKANE IS SEXIER AND HOTTER THAN BOTH OF THEM!!"
blablablarr ;DD


Late, later, Jen had to go :P
She didn't get to finish the movie. HAIH.

JUDE LAW IS A GOOD KISSER! :D
So, yeah, pretty much ends the shortt sleepova.
but! ALOT of secrets were UNDISCOVERED. (:
So it was worth it. VERY FUN.
Anyway, I'm done with this post.. so-

-BYEBYE!!


Second conclusion: Jenwei hates it when I sneak a photo of her.
:)