We'll count to

Friday, November 30, 2007

Breaking Dawn- !

Omg omg omg omg.
The 4th book to Twilight is coming next 2008.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I CAN'T WAIT!!
It's called Breaking Dawn. I CAN'T WAIT.

I went to youtube and searched for bella & edward cullen.
So many vids. How popular twilight is!
I seriously cannot wait for the movie. Edward Cullen!<3

I went youtube to search for twilight- related stuff.
Found some prettyyy cool ones. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST YOUTUBE VIDS!
Someone help me! how? I thought it would be simple. But. No. Obviously. ):
Please, if you know how, don't ignore this, leave me a message HOW TO.
beggin' you ppl, here. pleasepleaseplease. ):

HELP ME,ok? ):
Blarhhhh i feel so useless.
Astrid,Jenwei,Sandra,Sam,Bea, LOOK OUT FOR BREAKING DAWN.
If you found it before I did, you should lend me the book first eh? Even if someone else asked first.
RIGHHHTT? Since I tipped you off about Breaking Dawn. Hehhehh. :P