We'll count to

Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Visit To The Good Memoirs.

This is for Pearl-Lyn! :DD
Pearl, if you're reading this, do you still remember the tune? ((:
I think I do. Just a little. :P
I found the lyrics paper along with the notes we passed around. Hahaha.
Our notes were so immature! So cuuuuute..
Here goes..



No Freedom.

I'm lying on my bed on a Saturday night,
Thinking of what you said,
It's not alright cause you left me here to fade,
Fantasies,
Memories,
Spinning in my head,
Whose gonna save me?

CHORUS:

Cause I've got..
No freedom,
I'm so fustrated,
No freedom
Was this fated..

I'm tying not to pout,
While singing my heart out,
Difficulties was what I faced,
And you never gave me space,
But the clues I couldn't trace,
Trying not to turn out like a basket case,
Which you were..


CHORUS:

Cause I've got.. cause I've got..
No freedom,
Yeahh..

I'm tired of the lying and your non-stop nagging,
And I just feel like shouting out,
Yeah,yeah,yeah,
No, nno, oh..


CHORUS

ooooooh!
Fantasies
Memories,
Spinning through my head..
Cause I've got,
no freedom..
hmmmm.. (humming)

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..

CHORUS
No.. no.. no..
NO FREEDOM!!!


Me & pearl made this song last year. :)
She wrote it on this almost tearing paper.
I remember we showed it to Yukane & Josh.
We asked wether they liked it (after we sang it to them, yes, SANG it to them)
..
They said it was kinda lame.
Then we went off rolling eyes, sighing, and all. xD

PEARL! Remember we went to the place where got alot of snacks? c(:
We went there to help, AND FOUND AN OLD GUITAR! :D
with.. broken strings, but whatever :)
we tried to play out the tune.
We said ooh this is a nice one. Keep it. Okay.

Later: Eh what was the tune again? Dunno la. Shit forgot. :P

We were managing then the stupid indian girl came T.T
Then JoTan, Mei Yan & Carmen (version before the lala-ness) came to kepo around :D
Then, omigod, we started stealing the food!
HAHAHA!!!!!!
that was the funniest!
we hid them in the girl's toilet when pn Silinder found out. O.O''
Then she scolded some Jotan they all. <:PP
We didn't kena..
I had a lil party with the snacks at home. :D
hehe.


SINGAPORE:
LOVE IT!
rmbr??
we saw HIM?
we were like, OHMIGOD! SO CUTE!
Haha :D
Banshees! :DD
Rmbr that time we pranked THEM?
ps: Us is Shaina, Me, Pearl, & Khye.

Us: ...
JianWei:Hello? Hello..?
Us: ...

We hang up.
Laugh like mad.
Dial number again.

JianWei: Hello..?
Us: ...
JianWei: Hello? Please don't prank us anymore.
Us: (laughing silently)...

We hang up.
REALLY laugh ass off.
We called again, and pretty much the same thing happened.

Next day?
Prank again.
Next day?
THEY PRANKED US. They knew it was us the whole time! :DDD
Which was first ah?
Door or phone call.?

Phone call, i think.
I was in the bathroom listening through the extra phone there.

JianWei(duhh OBVIOUSLY): (in 'formal' tone)Hello, we have been notified that you have requested a wake up call at 3 am.
(can hear people laughing in background. Think it is Christopher >:) )
Us: (Screaming.)
JW: Hello?
Us: Ohmigod dun lie la JianWei! It's you lar, DAMN obvious!
JW: Excuse me I don't know what you're talking about.
Us: Laugh laugh. Hangup.

Next day they pranked. AGAIN.
We were waiting for Pn Inthira to come to our room.
then the doorbell rang.
Pearl was still in panties only. -_-''
While she pulled on her jeans, she screamed wait! wait!
Opened door.. No one there.
Ei?
Then we realised.. OHMIGOD! The guys pranked us!
We called their room again. Two can play at the game. (:
No answer.
Me in bathroom AGAIN.
They wanted to run to their room, so they stuffed the sofa cushion between the door so it won't
shut and took out the card that keeps the electricity on.
Blackout for me who was stuck in the bathroom. -_-''
Panicking. i just dropped the phone like.. anywhere.

We jump into lift & knock on their door when we reached.
wait. No answer.
Go back to room confused.
I run into bathroom finding the phone.. in the toilet.. bowl. Heh. :D
It um. Died.
There was ALOT else that happened. Pearlyn and I?
We created CHAOS.
Ppl complained about us. Haha..
JianWei scolded us.. )':
We wrote them letters..
Sayin' sorry. WHAT? we were still.. immature :D
The plan was to slip them under their door.

:)
Khye Yin & Shaina & Pearl fell 'asleep'
Left me alone in the 3 am to carry out the plan. >:(
I pissed at them.
So I went. Alone.
The elevater door closing then something jumped in! :D
PEARL-LYN!
she was barefooted :D

me: ohmigod PEARL-LYN!!
her: haha xD I felt so sorry. Haha.
me: awwwh! thank you thank you!!
her: *grins*
me: where are your shoes..? haha.
her: oh, I was rushin haha.
me: hahahaha.. okay, I go to the guy's one, you go girls k?
her: ok.
me: Um, nahh, take my shoe lah. *hand her one of my shoes*
her: lol thanks! *each of us wearin one shoe only*

i went to the guys, she went girls.
The stupid lift wouldn't go to lvl 2 so I had to use the stairs. The very DIRTY ONES.
My foot was black in the end. Eww.
We went back to our rooms when we were done. (:

Haiz. Okay. This is the most interesting stuff I can manage to write. Too tired.
I love ya, Pearl, Shai, Khy :)



`I wish to go back in time. (':