We'll count to

Monday, October 15, 2007

Yesterday + Today

Yess. I did it. I finally managed to put the song into my blog. Irritatingly hard. I'm such a noob ;D

So boring. Oh. I watched Cold Mountain with my mum yesterday. It is.. about the civil war. So, basicaly, it's all about blood, war, rape, and.. more blood.

Gross.

We only watched it because Jude Law was starring in it. :DDDDDDDDD He is so hot.

This show actualy showed the woman's boobs and ass. One of the women were super fat. Ew ew ew. Sell out. They showed Jude & Nic Kidman going at it too. I only watched abit of that part.. Because my mum smacked me in the face with the pillow then.

Please! AS IF (!) haven't seen this kind of thing in real life. Eddie provides live performance of this in school with guys. Minus the naked-ness.. and the fact he's not Jude Law.
At the end.. well, Jude died. ;( I think my mum cried.. I didn't.
Cuz of that, my mum gave me this looooonnngggggggg lecture about how I treat my sisters like trash.. blablabla.. I have to build a wall of love.. Loved once can go unexpectedly(huh. you can say that again.) .. etcetcetc..

Don't ask me how the subject of why I didn't cry, can switch to how I am to my siblings.

And I wanna tell my mum.. lecturing me like that.. doesn't really help. It makes me even more furious and and irritated and start scratching anything near me.
Yeayea, I knowwwwwwwwwwwww.. I can't control my temper. Sometimes, only.

Anissa's awake now.
I better buzz off.
Goodbye, dear blog.
Lol.