We'll count to

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Flirty clown in Genting.

Came back from Genting with family yesterday.
We went at Fri and slept in hotel.
I & Ashley slept on floor.
Hard floor. ;P
We went to dinner at that night.
Me & Ash observed people & classified people in lala or not lala groups..
By the way they dressed. Heh.
What. We were bored, kay.
And some of them were SERIOUSLY lala.

Then we went back to the hotel.
I woke up at 5.35 a.m.
Stupid floor.
My dad woke up by mistake.
He left the bed free for me when he went golf.

Slept till 10 a.m.

Went theme park.

Spinner the first ride.

Then went on lamer rides.

On the way to spinner again, (we needed to check out soon) we were delayed by this flirty clown. -FC-

FC: (to Anissa) Hello! Helloww! (speaks in chinese)
Mum: (in chinese) She speaks English better (laughs)
FC: Owhh! Owhhkayy.. Hebwoo What is ur name?
Anissa: (shyly) Anissa.. Hehe.
FC: Hello Melissa!
Anissa: Nooo! (Laugh laugh) Anissa!
FC: Ohhh! Marissa!
Anissa: (grins)
FC: I gif you flower yuu be my gurfwen?
Anissa: (shrugs)
FC makes flower out of balloon & gives it to Nissa.

Anissa takes pic with clown. Another clown that looks like a red indian joins in & POSES.
He posed as a lala guy. ;D Male clowns are flirty & lala. Wow.
Entertains indian child.

We walk away to the spinner.
Anissa keeps looking back.
Suddenly clown is next to us and sticks hand out to Anissa.
He asked her to hold hands.
Anissa hides behind mum.
Clown gives up. But.. continues to call Anissa 'Marissa' from afar.

We reached the spinner..
For some reason, I decided to get off my seat & sit on the outer one.
The loud, loud, horn came on TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT
And we were flying in the air!
Lol.
Then the RAIN HAD TO COME.
At first it was okay.
Drizzles, that's all.
Then, it was getting HEAVY.
One guy at the back started screaming TOlONG! TOLONG!
I laughed and looked down.
& stopped for awhile.
I was dripping wet!
My jacket and my jeans and hair were wet.
Sheesh.
After the ride was over, ash & I dashed over to shelter, where my mum & Nissa were.
Went straight back to the hotel.
Changed and waited for dad to arrive in lobby.
Then we went to eat at Coffee Terrace.
Love that place.
Cuz I love buffets.
Buffets. Nice word..

Lol.
Ate sushi, sausages.. um,lotsa ice-cream ;)
Then we left for home.. And that is pretty much everything for the Genting trip.

the post for the next day is to be continued...