We'll count to

Saturday, October 13, 2007

One U

I didn't go to the fireflies place after all. Haha. But we went to 1U and i bought some stuff! I bought jeans, new glasses, mentos sour mix, bubble yum.. I like my new pants.. :D
Ohyeah! I saw Sue Jin at one shop. He was working there.. lol. I was hiding from him XD
My mum and dad bought croc shoes and now they're parading around in them.
Ash tried putting on glasses that time and she looked so weird.. 8D
Anissa looked so funny too. HAHAHA. Mum looked at Ashley and said she looked like a nerd then Ashley was like, 'Oh yeahh, thanks for the compliment'. Sarcasticly, of course.
Then I had to go into this dark room to test my eyes.. The guy was really nice. And then, of course, Anissa and Ash must kepo. I had to wear this weird huge glasses thing, so obviosly Ash and Nissa lafifng happily there. I looked weird. 8P hahahahaaaa

There was a nice girl at the shop where i bought my jeans. She's soooo nice. She helped me look for the smallest jeans and looked whether i can fit. Ash told her that my name was Michelle. Haiz. She was really irritating me. Clapping her hands in the restaurant and laughing damn loud.
Shoot. My mum want to use. She's addicted to crocs now. ;P