We'll count to

Saturday, October 13, 2007

McDonalds ;)

I love Cocacola! :DDDDDDDD So delish.
Omigod, I can't wait to go Melbourne! I wana see Krys, & my uncle, and my aunt. My mum said I can go
shoppin' ! Hehehe! Wheeeee
Melboune is so awesome. I went there 3 times before. ;D
Umph. My mum is stressing now. My sis is incredibly stupid. Mum keeps repeating over & over that oxygen is for respiration and CO2 is for photosynthesis and etc. Poor mum and Ashley. Thank god our exams are over. I feel like sleeping over at my cusion's house.. But I need to know when Jen is deciding to go swimming. :(
Faster Jen! Let's go quickly before the hols are over!!
Slowpoke. ;p
My dad says that he wants us to pick up golf again. Um, no offence, dad, but golf sucks. Why do all men like it? Seriously man. Where's the fun in it? Standing around in the hot, hot sun, using heavy metal sticks to whack the plastic ball into a hole far away. Hell, yeah, it's fun. Not.
..
Mum and Ash's convo is very funny.

Mum: Does urea come out from your lungs Ashley? Huh?
Ash: (Slowly nodding)
Mum: ASHLEY! Come on Ashley girl. Urea comes out in your shiishii. Does your breath smell like shiishii?
Ashley:(Slowly shaking head) No.. (giggles)
Mum: Oh, now you think it's funny?

... & etc..

SCARY.
O_o''