We'll count to

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Continued :)

Today, Pearl-Lyn's neighbours, my mum's old schoolmates, came over.
Their daughter -forgot her name- came over too.
Anissa & Ash were damn mean wei.
Whispering behind her back & refused to play with her.
I frowned at them la.
Then suddenly they played with her..

The the Auntie said that her son, was close friends with Pearl-Lyn's classmate.
Imeadiately I thought of Belian's class boys.
Puo Chuin's name came to my head. I asked what the name was.
She said, Sim Chueng something.
I clapped my hands (force of nature) OH! CS.
Small world, she said. Lol.

Oh, right.

To SiewHo: My mum finally downloaded the pics of the first day of sportsday. Rmbr?
Will put them into blog soon.. ;) Still have that weird pic of us. You looked
like a monkey remember? Hahaha. Sorry took so long.

And now I'm typing.. sfjdixcnvkjvcvvbdsjbjdbkjkjshifijjfjjfksjfljfe;kjd.lalsdjdjgjshldkjteoiuoiucvoixjedjljodio;rjldjcjx

Boreddddddddddddddddddddddd /:P
I can't wait to go to Melbourne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My yeeyee's preggie.
Finally. I have three new cuzzies on the way now. ;)
Oh, & that my mum said that we could MAYBE stay at a FARM. A farm!
feed pigs,chickens, lil lambs.. Ohmygoddddd xD Can't WAIT.