We'll count to

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chikka chikka bombah.

Yesterday was kinda like a surprising day. Me, my mum and Nissa, went Ou.. When we were on the way to Popular.. We walked past this chubby man.. Didn't notice him. Then he suddenly pinched Anissa. I saw, & I was like, what the hell?
Anissa looked freaked out too. My mum, huh, didn't even see.
The guy must be a child's shoulder-molester freak.
Oh yeah.
We had to go to the Giant, in Ou.
I saw
PnLam. Seriously! She & her daughter.
I'm, like, a freaking teacher magnet or something. Everywhere I go, there's are sure to be teachers there!
Okay, not everywhere la.
Certain PLACES when I least expect them. ARGH. I hid from her, cuz I was scared she would see me. & remind me to complete Siv proj. Whichh.. I have no intention of doing.

Guess who else I saw? :)

CHESTER SEE..
CHESTER SEE walking with his parents..
CHESTER SEE in non-uniform clothing walking with his parents..
Amazing.
Cool.
He didn't see me though.
Lol.


Today:
My dad locked the tv because Ash had to study. AGH. After she did, we did nothing much..
Except for playing snake & ladders. I won 4 times in a row! DAMN cool! :DDDDD
Haha! Ashley SUCKS. Just kidding.
Hmm. What else happened today.
I ate nothing for breakfast cuz I woke at 11+..
I ate pizza for lunch..
Spaggetthi for dinner.
Italian foods the whole day. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -i suk.
Ass invited me go Ou on Fri..
Shit. I want to go but my parents won't let. :(
:( :( :( :( :(

Ok! Done with the blog for today.


Little known facts?: It's hard to find cute guys in Ou.