We'll count to

Sunday, October 28, 2007

When there's nothing to blog about..

Tagged by WING KEONG.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE..
Name : Audrey. ;)
Birth Date : 8 June 1994.
Eye Colour : Brown, all the time.
Hair Colour : Black.. brown in sun.
Right of left : LEFTY. (:

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE..
My Heritage : Chinese. yeaahh.
My Fears : Rejection. whaaattt, don't tell me you're not afraid of it.
My weaknesses : easily distracted. & my curosity & my ability to forgive people too easily. Heh.
My Perfect Pizza : Alot of cheese!

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW..
My thoughts first waking up : Awww, craps, I gotta get up.
My bedtime : 2.00 a.m.
My most missed memory : bein' besties with siewho. :P

LAYER 4 : MY PICK..
Pepsi or coke : Both, duh.
Single or grouped dates : Single dates..
Adidas or Nike : I don't mind.. actualy. :)
Tea or Nestea : Nestea. i haven't tried it. but.. it sounds nicer than tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla. no, choc. vanill&choc.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffeeeyyhhh. & Cappuuccinoohhh.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Never in my life. Never going to. maybe once. but then no more. Curosity.
Curse : Ohmygoshh of COURSE.
Take a shower : Stupid question.
Have a crush : yeahh.
Think you're in love : I guess so.
Go to school : Yup.
Want to get married : Depends on the guy -duhh.
Believe in yourself : Occasionaly..
Think you're a health freak: Uh, nope. nono.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yes. & it ROCKS. i think.
Gone to the mall : yesyesyessss
Been on stage : Oh yeah.
Eaten sushi : i like raw fish. ;)
Dyed your hair : Do temporary streaks count?

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : Almost. Truth & dare.
Changed who you were to fit in : maybe. i'm not proud of it.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : err.. 20+?
To ride a motorbike : now!

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : Don't care.
Best hair colour : original brownish+blackish
Best hair style: Original!! Please, NO GEL ew. Ruffled hair is nice.
Short hair or long hair : short. no ponytails, yuck.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Breathing.
Hour ago : Eating & talking.
4-5 hours ago : Watching transformers, baybehh.
1 month ago : Trying to study.
Year ago : Sitting in 6E class.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : everyone i don't hate. Like, duhh. ;D
I feel : Sleepy.
I hate : everyone i don't love. Like, those rapist. bastarddss.
I hide : my secrets.
I miss : kumfong, renchii, beatrice, aileenyeo, andreachan, uncleben, aunty barbara.
I need : him. Shucks man.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE!
-Jules, Siewho, Jerri, Aileen Y & Yukane. :)
You guys are SO it. nanananabooboo.