We'll count to

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Be Missing Y'all. (;

Aiyoyo..
The place where JULIAN stabbed my finger (with the sharp point of that thing you use to
to make a perfect circle) HURTS.
But there were two holes by the time I got home.
NO ide how.
Like a vampire bit me.. or something..
Oh wow, i`m gonna be a vampiiiire..
Lemme BITE CHA!
Lmao

jenwei, faster come back.. )':
Craps man.
Jerri not going to school, Shaowen not coming too..
TAL not coming too!

I'm supposed to freaking ponteng school today. :P
Like I said.
Why doesn't my mum let me skip SCHOOL..
haihh.. >:(
School so boring without jen&jeri.
Okay, I don't care. I'm not going school.

Huh. I dreamt about form2 yest night.
Dreamt that Jeri, me & Vic were in the same class..
We had to do some work, then I started crying, lol.
Then En.rosdi whacked me on the head with a paper cause i wasn't doing work..
roflmao.

Next year Vic is migrating..
Next next year Jerri migrating..
OHGOD..
I'm gonna MISS THEM..
I wish i had a time machine.
Go back in time & cherish the moments with them.
hah. Stupid fantasy.

huh. yesterday Julian said, 'I am migrating to Canada for 5 years.'
siewho&I were like WHAAAATTT?? oii! nonono weii.. WTH!
Then Jul said, 'I was joking.'

*shakes head with disbelief*
Amazing eh? How 8 words can cause almost a heart attack. @.@