We'll count to

Sunday, October 28, 2007

TRANSFORMERS

Ohmy god I just finished watching Transformers yesterday :DDD
It is so rocking AWESOME.
Bumble Bee is my fav, man.
It's so cute, with it's blue eyes :D
nissa & ash fell asleep during the show..
their loss. :P
I had this weird dream of, my dad,me, brownies,robots,pnKhoo -.-, aidan, ash & nissa.
it was so weird! :D

-ANGRY
WHAT THE HELL..
i didn't get to go shoppin' wit Ass & the rest >:(
Nehhh. My MADER la.
Pretend dunno anything.
I asked her already SO MANY TIMES but nooooo
keep ignoring audrey willya?

We went Ou at night anyway. -___-''
not with friends la.
Family.
collected my new glasses. red & silver.
it's okay..
.. i guess.
Shucksss..
my phone dead batt..
& im too lazy to go upstairs to charge \:P
Shit my mum wants to go lunch
i want to stay home!
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase..

ugh.