We'll count to

Friday, October 26, 2007

Yay!

I know what PABOH means! :DDDDDDDDD
So there, jenwei!
Stupidfella.
Didn't come yesterday >:O
jerri & me so bored.
Vic, zian & Chanel brot these bubble squishy thingys.
vic gave me a pink one. hahah.
Then i let Tali hold.
Then she broke it!
I let Eddie hold it,& he ran around the whole classroom without breaking it.
But tali hold it. Few seconds. It broke. Wth.
I beg vic for another one.
She gimme purple one <3
Generous, nia.

Then siewho wanna hold.
I let him.
He broke it. @.@''
I slap him.
I go batai ask for another one.
vic duwanna give ):
but Zian gave me a pink one again. ;)
Me happy.

Played speed with wenxia.
I won, in the end.
YEAHH.
Wenxia kept screaming during the game.
hyper idiot.
Wenxia thot the jellything was an ovum. :DDD
hahahahaha
Jerri & I were like, 'it's an OVUM la..'
wenxia asked eddie if it really was.
eddie say that if the sperm went in it would break.
Lol.

We got nostalgia back!
i looked through all the pics and all..
All i can say is..
WE WERE SO 'HOT' IN THE FIRST STARTING OF THE YEAR!
i lost my green ball ):
Shootyyyyy..

Ohmigod.
Jerri's chatbox can censor badwords!


i hate ashley ng wan leng, because she is a irritating, bitchy whore.