We'll count to

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fine, I apologise. :P

To Ashley.
Umm. I'm sorry I called you an irritating, bitchy whore. ;P
& for slapping your face. and breaking the bathroom door.
But you were REALLY tempting me!
Anyways sorry.
You made me scream my ass off..
My throat still feels throaty & sore. -___-''
Ouchies.

To nobody:
Yayy I can't wait to see jenwei. ;DD
Damn boring today.
The computer's lagging like crap.
Can't even type properly. Isshhh.
Watching X-men part 2.
Desperate for...
Love? No.
FUN.
ANTI BOREDNESS.
well. maybe love too.
just kidding.
typing crapola.
I hate white hair.

Shave your legs & you'll have to do that every single day of your life.
Unless you like hairy legs.. then.. okay.
Random-nesss :DDDDDDDDDDDD

my god DADDY..
Faster put that stupid cd thing, so i can load the pics! >:(
Hmm.. Chips more cookies are delishh..
ahhhss.. boredbored

chibai
i hate the bitch. BITCH.
Fck yahhh ;)