We'll count to

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Today, today.

Okay.. today is still so boring.. There is absolutely nothing to do. Except blog. I can't imagine 7 days of this. I want to go to school!! & find out art marks and english marks. I'm so happy with my exam results. Because I have 3 A's! Hahahahahahhahaha..

Not like last term. Last term I was really dumb. My results were all sucky. Apparently, I created this reputation of bein the stupid girl. Because when I got back my BM marks, Eddie & Julian were like, 'Are you on drugs?' , 'What drugs are those?'. Then when i say i studied, those stupid bastards laughed. (Eddie's just jealous cuz he got only half of the paper correct)

I can't believe we're all gonna be form2s. Seriously. Then the form2 to form3. & the form3 to form4. & form4 to form5. & the form5 to form6. & then so on.

Ew. Form2 KHB teacher is PN WONG. I HATE her. She is SO bloody bitchy man. What the hell is wrong with pushing our baju kurung sleeves up? She has a problem.. I know maybe that's her job and all, but I don't care. She could at least smile once in a while. Instead of looking like a freakin' lifeless controling bitch. I saw her once in 1U. Damn weird.

I saw PnHor too. :DD In PetFamily.
She actualy RECOGNISED me. She was like, "Hi Audrey!"
And i went : ... Pn Hor.. Hiii
Pn Hor: (to her children-they are SOO cute) See, this is my student Audrey.
Me: (blink blink) Hhaha..

I saw JunLay too. Really. He was with his sis & mum.. I think. yeah.

Okay. My McD's are here. Yumyum.