We'll count to

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Guy I Want.

Tagged by, JULIAN :P
.....................................................
...................................................................................................................
1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

It's a him. Confirmed. :)


Well.. He's gotta be..

1.Funny.
Someone who won't stare blankly at me when I laugh at something. I don't mean that he has to laugh like a mad person if I make one small joke. Just, smile or.. something approving.. And.. y'know. Knows a way to cheer me up, somehow.

2.Smart.
I don't mean someone like a genius.. Just someone who actually, cares about his howmework, and knows general stuff that's.. important.

3.Sensitive.
He knows when to stop being sarcastic, and listen to the problem. He doesn't have to be a total crybaby when he faces minor problems or anything. Just has to understand the situation and say the right things. And well.. he doesn't see girls as objects to show off, just because they have big boobs and the physical stuff.

4.Athlethic.
Not really my ideal guy who has a flabby stomach and is, um, fat. Heh.
Not that I have anything against chubby dudes. I just have a thing for guys who play basketball, soccer.. whatever.

5.Kind & Generous & Thoughtful.
This three kinda groups into one. Practically the same thing.. He should be kind to animals, friends, me. He has to treat everyone equally. Like, just because this girl is freaky, doesn't mean he has to give her a cold shoulder. Generous..? Well, he shares most things with me. Secrets are free between both of us but never tells a soul. Thoughtful.. he remembers important dates. Such as, Valentine's day, my b'day.. etc, and never fails to surprise me.

6.Surprising.
He would surprise me in anyway. Like, one day, he is a little emo & ignores me a little. But then the next day, he plays around with me and chats nonstop. I like that. It feels good to have a little roller-coaster ride sometimes. Up & down, up & down. No, not that way. The emotions kind. Happy & sad & happy & sad.

7.Loyal.
Doesn't do much with girls. If he loves that someone, he would stay loyal to her, only talk to girls, never flirts with them.

8.Good looking.. or not.

Actually. If he is everything of the above.. He doesn't have to be cute. Because then his character would sheild shove off any of my desire for the guy to be cute. But, it wouldn't hurt for him to be good looking, don't you think?

.................................................................................................................................................................


I don't believe.. there's no guy like that.




Hmm. Okay, I taggy tag, tag.. Adam, Jerrica, SiewHo, KumFong, KhingMae & Aileen. You're IT. :)