We'll count to

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cruise Pictures.

oops, sorry I didn't post the third day's photos:D The internet was down. As proof, I wasn't online at night and I was hissing around saying stuff like, stupid internet. Although I think it's not the internet's fault, it's more like the streamyx, hehehheh.
Anyway, I'll post the fourth day's photos in another post later, when I'm not so lazy.

As usual, me and Alyssa hung out at Deck 6; our usual lepak place besides Deck 9 and her room, where Andy is forever reading in.

Scaredy-cat Alyssa always makes me ask:)

I forgot to take a picture of the boats in case the ship was sinking. One boat could fit 100 people or more. And the boats on Titanic could only fit like, 60? Arentchu glad we were borned in the later years when humans decided to buid bigger boats? O_O



sitting at one of the corridors playing gameboy:D
mario kart rocks, woohoo!


Back in her room, watching tv/gameboying.

We got bored and so we went to play Mastermind after being persuaded by Alyssa's parents.

Then we played Pictionary! hahaha our drawings are so irrelavant to outsiders, see if you can guess some of them.





Alyssa drew this.

And this.

I drew.

This too.

This too.

This too,(haha)

Whoops, skip much? Another dessert! Like the rest, we got a full tummy of yumness.

Then we reluctantly went for a show.. complaining, "Dowanla, so lazy", then spending the evening sitting up in our seats and clapping with mouths open. We weren't allowed to take pictures or videos D: Which is a potong cos it wasnt as if they were giving out cds of the performance. Heh, the guy dancers were kinda drool-worthy.

We forced Ash and Ani to play with us :P
they owned us(?!) buuut it was mainly luck, 'cos the dice seemed to get alot of ones. And fives, when we were just one box away from winning. -_- Bytheway, we lost to Alyssa's parents too.
Whaddaheck? hahah, anyway you can see that they're in their pajamas so this was the end of our night!
after watching more tv in Aly's room I went back into mine and went to sleep with the familliar homesick/guilt pain.