We'll count to

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bring back some Melbourne with you.

Presenting! My long lost cousin.

Well sort of. A bunch of the family went to the airport and waited for our yeeyee(aunt sounds too old for me) and her baby Joshua, and our grandparents to arrive.
My mum's side of the family I'm the only teenager. So being with them lets me get in touch with my inner child. :O

Haha the kids (all under 10) were standing on the railings at the airport and were waving to unknown people and calling them gong gong, wai paw, and yeeyee.
Thank God the glass was soundproof. I think.

Only the guai lows waved back, how welcome they must feel, haha.


At home with the baby. Joshua is extremely ticklish and has the cutest coo ever ;)



My not-old aunt. She gave me tons of handmedowns. EE:D

Joey. Adorable right? It's the eyes.. And you just have to pick her up when she's crawling on the floor whimpering. It's like instinct, man.



Speaking of relieving my childhood..
Spent time outside with Sean trapping ladybirds and snapping photos.
I'm not copying Alicea, aha. I've always wanted to get a ladybug on pic.



it was funny because everytime we dropped a bug we jumped and shouted. Haha.
Can ladybugs break bones? Oh wait they're invertebrates. No more exam, so it slipped my mind hahah.


and and MAE I MISS YOU ALREADY. I need to see your name on my msn list.
BECAREFUL OF STINGRAYS AND JELLYFISH AND SNAILS KAY.


POPPIN' CHAMPAGNE!
and I know how to spell champagne.