We'll count to

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jati, babyy. (and silly rants)

























Hahahaha, just flicking through pictures...
Funny how temporary teachers bring us closer when they're around.
I am terrified of entering the new form three class. New people, new friends, what if I can't make
any?
Why must we get so used to seeing our placement of chairs and tables, farmiliar faces and friends, confidence of walking over to a friend's place knowing you'll be able to adapt into the conversation right away, and then forced to be with strangers, get used to it all, then face change all over again.
Damn, Jati, it's not the class, it's the lovable humans in it.
I love you all la.
Well, honestly, I can't love all 50 of them. I barely talk to half the class? Sorry about that... But I have my friends and they have theirs.
Gosh I sound like a.. a uh mean-ie.
SERIOUSLY THOUGH. Jati changed my life haha. Cliche!
This year has definitely been better than my last. I'm so glad I went for CF CAMP 2008.
Literally changed my life(style).
I'm not sure why, but God sure did involve me with short term friendship with guys this year. But all of a sudden they left me. What's He trying to say? That they're not the one?
By the one I mean The Friend.
I miss them alot actually. But I manage to have a lasting friendship with my bra :D
I'm talking nonsense that make sense. No, thats wrong.
I'm making sense but it's all coming out nonsense-like.
Gah, right brainer remember? Can't express myself verbally. What a sucker :/
I think I made up quite a bit for my ignorance of blog :D