We'll count to

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cruise Pictures.

It seems like the streamyx only stabelizes at 6pm. GAHH I can't rely on the internet to be always there for me now :( haha, being to dramatic. Okay! Day 4th!
We reached Singapore after drifting around sea for two days(or one).


The ship stopped right below the cable cars.
Giant fake christmas tree.



Singapore's turquoise water.
Why so clean? Cos Singapore likes to fine.
and that is why their country is so much richer than ours'.










Some stuff I bought:p

HAH! Twilight is on 13 December, and Bolt is later for them too. BWAHAHA



Back on the ship. Haha. I almost typed Back home.






CAN YOU SEE THE SKY ON THE WATER? :0

CAN YOUR IMAGINATION SHOW YOU WHAT THE CLOUDS ARE SHOWING?







This is Pradeep! He res kepo(friendly). Haha, Alyssa and I were playing Mastermind again, because there was nothing else to do. A cruise with friends is the best place to have nothing else to do. Anyway, we were in our second game when this he came up to us and asked if he could join us. Then we said yeah sure, and taught him how to play. Haha it was so fun, I love his accent, of the Nepal in Mt. Everest.


"Eh, how come like this. How many colours, ha?"


He looks abit like Orlando Brown here, hehe:D


Victor! Ahh I think I miss him the most. He offered me more ice cream, but it seems that when I crave for icecream, it's expensive but when I'm stuffed from a 4 course meal, it's free!:( Aaand when he heard Ani asking for the wafers that came with the ice cream from us, he went off and came back with a plate of wafers, haha.
And if you're not sick of my bragging of my new friend(hehehh:P) continue reading!
WARNING; BRAGGING AHEAD
WARNING; BRAGGING AHEAD
WARNING; BRAGGING AHEAD
bahah, he also helped me and Aly carry our bags down the stairs!
He was supposed to be like, the usher?.. In a way, instead of "Welcome to CF", he had to be like "Thank you, byebye", he left his post to come help us :D So sweet.

Yuliantara! From Indonesia:) He's nice haha, but we didn't really chat with him tho.



The picture says it all?


Haha! Bobos are here to strike! Last minute camwhoring, on our last night here.






After all that holidaying on a cruise, makes me see how drab life can be at home.