We'll count to

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cruise Pictures.

Yes, I'm back! Though every night on the ship before I sleep I get this pang of guilt and homesickness.. man oh man oh man, am I missing the trip. It was great! Taking pictures and all... But I am regretting this because I took about 20 pictures or more per day. -_-
And so when you see the post named Cruise Pictures.. yeah, haha.

Everyday I'll post pictures from each day of the cruise. Kay? Okay.





Still in Malaysia, about to walk through a tube thing to get into the cruise. :D You can see it there... HUGE. 1089 people(I think) were on it. Pradeep told me :o He's a Nepalian(?) not indian :)
He works as the Deck 8 supervisor.. But I'll post about him another time when it reaches the second last day's pictures.

Still not on the ship. Superstar Libra has 10 decks. And 4 pools. The pools are filled with clean seawater; EEEWWW?!!




Finaly on the way.


Mariner's Buffet! Mmmm, best.
Andy and Alyssa.


My.. dessert and my leg.

The green sea!


Oooh the ipod died on the umm.. third day I think. So I had to be an ipod for myself :(
ps; can see the sky on the ipod?


Deck 9! One of the windiest places. The towel could've flew off the ship if we didn't hold on tight. And our hair? Hoo boy.




The captain.



This is Deck 9! :)

This is th Hoo boy hair.





Check out the towel!

Hahah no idea what Nissa's doing.

Me and Alyssa on Deck 6. The number ONE windiest deck.
Hid behind the bench/first aid chest cos the wind was blowing from behind, haha.

Alyssa.

View of another ship from my window. I shared a smalllllll room with my two sis.



choppy waves, :o



Alyssa's crocks.

My dirty shoes.
My gosh so embarrasing la :S



The typical picture when there's a sun:)


Since no one took a picture for me cos I'd been doing it almost all the time, I decided to reward myself:)


Dessert at Four Seasons! Tiramisu, the dinner was awesome.
Next time you see Zuchinni soup on the menu, order it.







TILL TOMORROW! TATAZ. -_-