We'll count to

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tags are IN again :D

01. What have you been doing recently?
watching tv nonstop an helping out with the baby Joshua.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
hardly ever. No.

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I was watching something that was on at 10am.

04. When did you last cry?
HMM. When my mum told me I couldn't go to the outing.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
yes!

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Good results :(

07. Do you use an umbrella or put the hood up?
Umbrella? What do you mean by hood? I dont wear hoodies all the time la.

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed
Myself. And a hot guy. HAHA just kidding.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
red shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
"Nothing. Haha Sorry. Talking to godma. she scold me when she talk and i reply. I love youuu audrey (:"
and
"Goodnight audrey (: Sweet dreams. I know you cant reply but whaddaheck. Haha"
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
uh, I dont think so?
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
no!

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Quantum of Solace. Didn't really watch haha.
14. What are you proud of?
my friends.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
"Hey. Im sorry about that day when you called about my blog.. I was just.. In a bad mood..and stuff.. And its.. ***************.blogspot.com. I changed it."

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Brighter, by Paramore.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
yeah. Who doesn't?

18. What does your last received text message say?
I think I deleted it lah.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
2am. oops :P

21. Who gives you best advice?
Mommy. And God.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I would, if I had any. No maybe not.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
umm... I can't remember. Ooh shocker,
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
yeah.. I'm hungry.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Baby Joshuaaa :D

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No, but Rachel does!

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
... Lydia. Or Bra.

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Ah. Yes. So many times.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Someone who still curses for no reason and thinks it's cool.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
yes yes yes yes.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
nope, I don't like drugs.

32. What is the colour of your room?
blue-purplish.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
uhh.. Well, that depends... hahah! No.

34. Do you believe in the saying of : talk is cheap?
No... Because talk can give serious ego boosters and do good stuff. Even if it's just talk.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Me, la

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Lyd, Ra, Chien Han, Jin Chern.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
No, because I didn't kiss anyone. Recently.

38. Do you have a life?
If I didn't I would be dead, wouldn't I?

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they didn't die?
er.. no.

42. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Nothing. It was supposed to be One Man Wrecking Machine but i took the link to the wrong song and was too lazy to change it. haha

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
OK I have to think hard.. oh, jatians, I think. haha

42. Last time you smiled?
I can't remember, OH, after dinner, when my mum said my singlet was a sexy hot red, hahah

43. Have you changed this year?
gosh, yeah. So much.

44. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. The music will distract me :P

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Both. Because I blink :D

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Nope.

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Him? Yeah he's unhaveable. Mmmm.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Something private!

51. What are you doing last night at 11pm?
Watching tv and computering.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
I'm single, so no. hahaha

53. What song best describes your love life?
I can't think of any

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I think so. And he's taking it like a man. haha

55. Who always makes you laugh?
Marcus. Lyd. Tim. My God, so many lah.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
sometimes malay. And mandrin+cantonese, but only in private.

57. Favourite website(s)?
Youtube, explosm, blogs.

58. What's your middle name?
I don't have one?

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm not a psychic, so I wouldn't know.

60. What do you think you are like?
Irritable easily if lots of things are bothering me. Like, an ulcer stinging me, and I haven't showered, and something is taking ages to load, and someone talking to me when i don't want to, all at the same time.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Agh, death is kind of a morbid subject lah.

62. Where have you been today?
To Atria and Syed Abu.

63. What game do you play often?
Quick Fire Pool :D miniclips.

64. Who are you missing right now?
No one in particular.

65. If you have to choose between friend and love, who will you choose?
Love? Love towards who?

*avoiding question*

66. What are you doing right now?
Doing this tag la!

67. Which primary school are you from?
SKTM.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
clean seawater blue, light green and black.

69. What emotion you like to show?
happy.

70. What is your life to you?
I don't know.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Cry in bed.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Jo Keat and Jo Sheng.

73. Who do you admire most?
God.

74. Which month are you born in?
June.

75. How do you feel right now?
Exhilarated. A cat was stuck on my grill and my dog kept barking at it (the closest she's been to a cat), so I tried to get it and it didn't want to move because down was like, 10 feet away.
And coming to me might've endangered it's life too? But it jumped down anyway, you know what they say about cats landing on their feet? O_O yeah.

76. What is the time now?
11.55pm.

77. What kind of person do u think the one who tagged you is?
No one tagged me, hhaaha I was bored :D no i'm not crazy.

78.What colour did you use to dye hair?
Dark blue. And everyone said I looked like a fighting fish.

79. Why are you doing this test?
HAHAHA good question! And here's my awesome answer.
I don't know.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Frown alot and clench my fists and hit stuff.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
28. I dunno, whats an appropriate age?

82. Who is more important to you?
Isn't this question supposed to have options?

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Tell everyone what I've wanted to tll them.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
God.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
uh YEAH? science. Like duh.

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
The ones that involve him :D the good ones la.

87. What is your goal for this year?
To... um. I don't think I have one?

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Hmm. Yeah, i guess...

89. What feeling do you love most?
When I get an sms from him! And the feeling of laughing, and the feeling of knowing your friends love you.

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
I don't get this.

91.What feeling do you hate the most?
When I find out bad news. And when I'm jealous of a friend. (but don't worry I normaly don't sabo them)

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Honestly? No. Sorry :p Not every one of them.

93. Do you believe in God?
Holy moly, YES.

94. Who cares for you most?
God. And my mum.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My.. phone! Source of all communications.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
Uhh.. IF, umm, a sniper!

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Faking. :P

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Empty. And possibly suicidal haha.

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Angry and sad lah, what else? haha

100. HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
stupid, for doing this tag -__-