We'll count to

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blink and I'll fall into slumber.

Gah. Bloody bloody ulcer, the size of a.. a tadpole. Huh I'm saying bloody so much now. Too much of Jen and Ron Weasly?

Suddenly I'm taking half hour naps or something right after I shower. Somehow showers make me so sleepy..

I'm bored. Limewire! Why are you so slow? D;

Bytheway, Breaking Dawn was awesome for me when I first read it. But when I read it the second time it was kinda disapointing.
I mean, it's all too perfect la. Like, spoilers ahead! Bella became a vampire, had her extremely pretty baby, is in total control of her thirst.. Jake imprinted on Renesme so they cannot kill the Cullens..

Big fuss about a fight that didn't even happen. I mean, what? -.-

Oh I don't think American babies are cute, actualy, haha! Malaysian ones are much more adorable.


SUNDAY AT 10pm STARMOVIES, THE NANNY DIARIES
in case I forget :p