We'll count to

Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is amazing. My being on the computer I mean, :D

OK! first things first. I was thinking of movies I have/need/must watch after the exam. Probaly won't go out; the best way to watch tv is in the comforts of your own home, where you can sprawl across on the sofa and clean your nose without feeling self concious. Also, you can laugh as loud as you want without people giving you dirty looks.

aha! i'm getting off track. OKAY!

Eagle Eye
The reviews from Star news was harsh! Only 2 stars out of 5. But Shia LaBoef(i THINK this is how to spell his name) is in it, so what can go wrong?

Twilight
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I have been waiting for youuuu, babyy!
27th november! But Edward doesn't look that great haha. What a potonger :P

I'm not sure what the titles are, but I feel like watching some Japan/Korean horror movies. In a cinema, I need friends to keep me from screaming out loud.





SO! hows the exams huh? Thank you Hafez, GAHH! if it weren't for you I might have studied latar masyarakat and ignored persoalan.

Thank you Kev for the tip for science! Retarded ruler question -.-
Oh I have an emoticon for -.-

AAAHA ohh my mum said I can get an Ipod if i get good results! pleaseohpleaseohpleasee.

I like National Geographic magazines. Did you know tigers can be trained?? I plan to raise tigers.. I hope they don't eat me.