We'll count to

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Muscles :0

OKAY I love Joshua and my yeeyee and all, but I can't hide the fact that I'm SOOOOOO tired.



I have to run up and down bringing stuff for Joshua and I am so sick of stairs!!! I AM WANTING A SINGLE STORY HOUSE LIKE RIGHT NOW D;


First, I have to go upstairs to get his pillow. So I run up 23 steps and go down again. = 46 steps.
Then when I give it to her, she says "Oh Audrey go upstairs and get his hanky." And then FORTY SIX STEPS MOORREEE.



And then; "Audrey please go turn on the aircond upstairs" after she JUST came downstairs, then I run up and find the aircond already turned on. Sooooo yeah you get my point.


But whateverla, shes my yeeyee and shes done alot for me so yeah :(


bwahahahahhahahah!
"ahh I want to studyla"
uh huh sure :D