We'll count to

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You want it to, but it won't.

I had a very sad/happy dream yesterday.

Okay, I'm gonna start as far as I remember.. try to imagine?




WARNING This post is very long, and not meant for the weak hearted.




I was walking on a clean unfarmiliar pathway next to the road with Alyssa's family. All of a sudden we suddenly were aware of a flood happening right there. you know how you are never informed in your dream by a human, but somehow knowing it, just like that?
And the flood didn't come by rain. It just came, sort of slithered it's way over.

Anyway, suddenly a huge triple decker bus came round for us to save ourselves? But I was panicking and asked someone where my family was. Then I spotted my dad and my mum and everyone else, so I ran. We got into the bus and got the lowest deck cos we were late...

As we drove on we noticed that the water was lessening. And all of a sudden the dream shifted to a dream I've had before.
There wasn't a flood anymore, and we were on a ship, a cruise, maybe, because the walls and floors were carpeted red.
Ash Ani and I were playing around there and found two white pugs. Then out of nowhere a black pug(I didn't know pugs could be black) came to play with us.

Strangely, I got a strange vibe and yelled at the puppy to get lost. Because all pugs were a yellowish-white not black, and black usualy symbolizes evil. So the puppy backed away and a part of the wall opened and sort of.. meshed with the dog then closed again. Ash and Ani didn't see that. I weirded out and forgot about it.

I came back later to find a stranger playing with a white dog(this type of dog breeds no black ones) but then this time I saw the walls stretch open and let out the same dog the stranger was playing with. Only it was black. So I was a little too late, the dog led the strangers into the wall with it.

I went to the toilet. When I got out to look for my sisters, I found them with the strangers who got sucked into the walls and two yellow boxes with two black pugs in each of them.

They were playing with the black dogs.

I asked them to get away, but they didn't listen, it was like they were in a trance.

Suddenly I skipped a chapter and Jen and Jerri were with me. We were going for lunch but I needed a badge to be able to. I panicked(again) and realised I forgot to pack it, along with my toothbrush. Jen and Jerri then said "It's ok, we go find Pn Norsila."

So they dragged me past doors then I saw Norsila sitting and yelling at some students. I ran away from the door and sort of jumped of the ship.. because Edward Cullen's huge ship was next to the one I was on.

Er, yeah So Edward's actualy my boyfriend and he came to rescue me..
He brought me back home and all of a sudden he became Patrick Dempsey from Greys Anatomy/Edward Cullen. And Meredith Grey was lying on his lap, crying. So I went down and slept on his lap too.

When I woke up, I "knew" that he was all mine and he was back to Edward. But I was on the evil ship again. I suddenly had a wave of feeling safe and so loved, because we all know how dedicated Edward is to Bella and how protective over her he is.(and in this case, I was a Bella)

So I texted Edward, very clumsily because all of a sudden I didn't know how to spell and type, asking if he wanted to share like, 10 different gelatos with me. He didn't reply.









And I woke up, having a sudden crave for an Edward. Which is why my MSN personal message is: you, wish.






I'm not saying from this dream that having God to protect and love me isn't enough. I'm just saying that I wish there was a vampire who was physicaly indestructable who loves me, romanticly, not in a fatherly or brotherly way.