We'll count to

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heres what I've left out,

I'm back from Pangkor, Lydia's house, and Lydia's dual sleepover(means just me sleeping over).
As usual I have a million pictures(groan), but you know what? If you wanna see pictures? Go to my deviantart, whichhh I have mention who knows how many times.

Anyway! Some pics from Lyd's afternoon-evening only house trip and sleepover coming up.

Kevin Wong-

yeah, him,- is one of the best brothers you could ever get. iwannabruder
Lady's talent(is that whatchu said? aha), riiiight:D


Aiyoo so lazy la :( but anyway, aih. From the short trip to her house...





Oh yeah, there's more. But I did warn you. I did say I was lazy.
More to come whenever. I love you lyd, and I hate the kacau blackants!(and the camera shy guy, wthck la he, haha)

And I noticed alot of people have been posting posts like "You've changed, you betrayed me, you lied," and so on. Geez, what's going on?
Is there an Annoying Everyone You're Close To disease or what?



Half an hour more to Friends! Joey likes Rachel, oooo:)