We'll count to

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Going home was the best"

Well, that was fun!

Went to Bangsar Village with Yeeyee's family and mine for dinner, and ate at *cue "mmmms"* at Delicous.
Drool on, people! Had Four Cheese Macaroni and added some tomato in cos it was kinda drab without any sugary taste ;p

Then shared a choc brownie with sisters.
Finished in like 5 minutes? haha, my aunt would call us Digimons? Uhh, hahaha.

Anyway, ipod followed me along so I was listening to Love Story and Hot N Cold, DO NOT SIMPLY JUDGE MY TASTE IN MUSIC, hey, be more open-minded, they are pretty good.
Anyway, luckily the restaurant was quite noisy or else I might've injured someone with my singing. How fun!:P

We couldn't stop laughing in the restaurant.
And I pretended that I was listening to Ash.
Pretending 'cos the music was blasting and then I decided to let her know I couldn't hear by giving her a confused look but apparently that was the appropriate expression to Ash's story and she started nodding and saying more stuff I couldn't hear.

Anyway we stayed there till 'round 10, and all the shops were closed, and I had a really strong urge to jump around and start dancing in the almost empty mall. But I didn't, I just jumped and shaked alot(in the best of ways:)

*freak la you, audrey. But you rocks anyways ;)*

I try not to pause my song to hear how quiet it is because I'm preeeety sure the mall was dead silent and my voice was probaly a few octaves higher :S and that would really embarrass me.


Haha, the best part.
The following would be the reason why I and my sisters would get excited when the traffic light turns red.

Okay, for some reason, we had leftover hyperness that didn't wear off yet in the car, that something about cramped space in cars.., Ash and Ani started using BabyJosh's toys to wave at people in cars next to ours and it was so funny!

Some really s'porting guys grabbed a toy from the backseat and waved it to us. Some others did so too, and just waved back..
Mm, I love you people:)




My theory: The spirit of Jesus's brith is touching us all. I want to go out and party with all my friends right now!