We'll count to

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TAG.

Been tagged again. Who's the culprit? Raaaaaaa
I think there was a very much longer part to this tag. But Im gonna skip it because that information is pointless :P

So, on with the tag?

The rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules. huh?
List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people.

1. To me, guys with blonde hair are always hot. Like Elan from The Order of the Stick, and one of the performers on the cruise. haha
2. I like touching animals' noses.
3. I get very ticklish when my dog licks my toes.
4. I like Ross and Joey and Chandler.
5. I.. drool when I sleep.
6. I used binoculars to do something last time...
7. I laugh when my grandma laughs.
8. MSN games are nice.

Tag:
1. Tim
2. Jerri
3. Elena
4. Wengwai
5. Bra
6. Mae
7. -
8. -








grrr I'm fighting the urge to slap Ashley now, stupid idiot.