We'll count to

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

'Cos I've seen love die

As everyone knows I'm pretty paranoid. the operative word being pretty. Haha! Lyk lolz jkjk.
Gah I cannot stand that kind of talk. I don't even know why I said that. My fingers must have minds of its own.

Anyway, back to me being paranoid, I was blasting music in my ears because Ash was watching Hannah Montana w the Jonas Brothers starring in it and laughing like the way I do when I watch Friends(which is not very ladylike because I sound like some kind of wounded animal).


What? Where was I? Ohyeah,
I was blasting music using the earphones 'cos it's 3am and I definitely don't want my dad to lock away the computer, to drown out Ash's moronic laugh.

What was I paranoid about?
The volume was pretty loud so when I held one of the earphones away from me I could hear everything perfectly. But then I also heard little sparks and I remembered that hair has some static electricity, so I quickly lowered the volume so I wouldn't get electrocuted.


Hm, I can play abit of River Flows In You on the piano.! Bytheway, me gots some pictures from the cruise. When it rains in Phuket...


way too many times; Fueled by Ramen!