We'll count to

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged by Sara.. again!

1. A picture of you at the most unique environment:

Why is this place unique?
'Cos it's where I found God. And because it was where cf camp was held, THE BEST CAMP, LIKE, EVER?


2. A picture of you in a place you dislike:
If I dislike the place, why would I even be there?
Anyway, I don't have one.


Describe why you dislike that place?
-

3. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth open):

(i don't have a nice one with my mouth open)


Why were you smiling ?
Because smiling makes everyone look good!



5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth closed):


Were you posing or natural smiling?
Posing :P


6. A picture of you with your lamest pose:


Give this picture a caption:
Windy deck 9! The towel was supposed to be proof.. if our hair wasn't enough.



7. A picture of you in a white shirt:

Why were you wearing white instead of black?
Because black is the strongest heat absorber and I'm not a fan of sweating.


8. A candid picture with you and your friend: