We'll count to

Friday, April 17, 2009

"Save your energy. Whatever"

I'm addicted to my beloved guitar again! Yet to find a name for him.
Thanks to zuee I gots new and improved songs! Jedimindless, all credits go to zu-en.

Hm, watching Slumdog Millionaire now. Woohoo he won 20 million rupees, 1.5 mill ringgit.. Ooh I was about to say only but sayyy that's quite a lot.



Argh I just realised how much I need the internet right now! Too many things to do ugh, and when I have nothing to do on the net I wish I had something to do, and now that I DO have something to do I waste in on MSN :0

-

Argh, okay I've learnt my lesson. Never sit in a cross legged position for over an hour with a guitar on your lap, because... gah my poor dead leg.
I need some special place to dump my guitar, something soft and cushiony and green and someplace that's near my room and kitchen.



some kinda seminar tomorrow. I don't want to go but.. ngeh.