We'll count to

Friday, April 3, 2009

No really, I'm not dead!

I think it's safe to say that my blog's abandoned(again)!

Jerrica:( bloody. BEND YOUR LEGS LA HOIIIII.
I'LL VISIT ON MONDAY


Aaah I'm addicted to Kaili's laugh, nyaHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
ohshit. Speaking of Kaili.. No more cheer.

"My life is going to be so dead weiii!" -Zu En.
"Shit I'm going to get fat weiiii" -Zu En.

En. Khairul! Listen to the desperate cries of your OBVIOUSLY VERY SLIM AND UM SEXY student. Hope Zue read that..


On a completely unrelated matter..
(R) Kevίии wkj ` said:
and we said after he does kungfu with my mum that night HAHA

(R) Kevίии wkj ` said:
kungfu*

audrey? said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


Hehe, okay you don't get it, and you're giving the computer a wth face now. But I laughed out loud and started coughing. MY MOUTH IS UNDER ATTACK WITH ULCERS AND SORE THROAT AND METAL THINGS STUCK ON MY TEETH!



Skipped CF today. aaaaAAaaAAaaAaah, sara :(



I haven't been listening to my iPod lately. Time for new songs!
L, is for the way you look at meee, O, is hmmhmm lala laaa lala, V, is veryveryy extraordinary, E, is.. uhh lalalalalala tonighhtttt!

Limewiring it now. Why does it keep asking me if I want the latest version? I don't want it. Costs money right? Ah oh maybe because I keep clicking "later".






Okay I've run out of steam. Over and out
Roger