We'll count to

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jazz me up.

Tonight we're bringing my dad out for dinner as a late birthday present.
I think this is how it feels like to have no time(which I have never understood till now) because I haven't made any birthday cards that I have promised! I feel horrible. Shucks la, what to do?
I feel so distant everytime I have the opportunity to do something on my list.

...

Haha, I've been planning to post about this certain thing for ages now.

WHAT ZU-EN AND I LAUGH ABOUT LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS.
1. Doing the Ryan Higa's chicken nod while singing Happy Boom Boom with the horny/retard face.
2. Imitating Uncle's "This is your future" and "Many years of wisdom" and "Might as well kick them out, no need to join tuition!" in a deep voice. Which sounds kinda like cheer voice.
Just thinking about it now.. hahaha.
3. Imitating shuffling.
4. Doing the "I am Teck Yoong!" voice.
5. Imitating lalas!
6. Screaming at each other, "DEVIL CURSE!" and "NO IT'S NOT, I'M GONNA SCRIBBLE YOUR BAJU KURUNG!"
7. Something about volleyball.

Aaaand more but I cannot remember :/
I love class now! And omg I have a boyfriend :0!(HHAHAHAHA that is up to you to believe or not)


mmm I'm hungry. I hope we go soon.



ps: I'm wearing a skirt!