We'll count to

Thursday, April 30, 2009

lulz oemgiezz roflzmaoooxx

I like, pinned my like, hair today, like lolzzzxx.





stars for me!

******************



Yes, I agree that was a really lame way to start a post.

Went for Maju today.. the first time I've gone without doing anything there. Normaly I'd come home sweating from stunts but. Hahah I laughed so much today, and I think I touched a wrapper Aaron licked all over. Sure gonna get AIDS the next day.

Harhar. Look at my 8 year old sister's(WHO GOT AN MP3 TODAY) blog post:

so sad for my sister (Audrey)I don`t mean to make her mad>:( .I just post aout her because she was the only thing i could think of cause i was posting my blog.btw if you see this Audrey jie jie hope you don`t get mad


Doubled over laughing when I saw this. What the heck man! Argh, nevermind. Let her have a good laugh when she's my age.

...

Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips!






shite, my mom -.-
she's being overly dramatic.. again.