We'll count to

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm in love with a:

...


Aaah :)
I must be having one of those days teenagers yearn for unconciously.
Searching good gutar tabs, the Wii is on with MarioKart, pizza for dinner, aircond is on, guitar on my lap and... parents aren't home. We get to.. *winks suggestively* ...play the computer while eating!


Thing is.. how do I play guitar with pizza in my hand? :(



-


The Pmr Seminar was.. boring and filled with guys who make horrible attempts at being funny.
Haha there was some geeky fellow who kept staring at jen, starting conversations and ending them before we heard them.
Arghh and after Jen left early, he walked past me and asked "Where's your friend?" and continued walking immediately when he saw I wasn't listening. Then, according to the person next to me, while I was sleeping resting my eyes and iPod-ing, he stopped at my chair and stared at me.

THIS IS GROSSER THAN JERRICA'S STITCHES!









Oh no 7pm already! This day is ending way to fast! >(