We'll count to

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where the grass is greener.

How is it possible that my arm feels even more injured than before? Now I can't do anything with it, lifting it up hurts ohsoooo muchh. Hehe, I'm such a whiner :)

Now that I'm back from the kampung-ish where-everyone-speaks-chinese-Seremban I have an official, recorded
New Year Resolution #1: Learn some chinese and don't be such a banana.

Back to the subject at hand! I think I was real mean to my guy cousins. The tiny ones(ahh that doesn't make it less mean) but they were really, really getting on my nerves! I think I wasn't set for hanging out with immature little monsters, hahaha. Ooohhh, shit, I hope their moms don't read this, heh.

Anywayy, I'm off to another party.. My family's friend. They always have "the good stuff" ;)