We'll count to

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jolly Shandy and Anglia

oooh, baby, they make me feel like a man.

I just realised, I forgot to tag people on my last tag.. Doing the world flavors. I mean favours.

Ahh I love CNY la, the cookies! And the $, like om-guh. Haha, om-guh, got it from Chonny..


...


Aaaanyway, got back from my mom's friends party.
one word. My mom's friend: RICH. Like, holycrapshitfuyohh rich.
One two three four.. oops, more than one word.

Their huge house is the kind where you enter from upstairs. They have a pug. My gosh, that dog has sinus probs. It was cute, but a lil freaky.. I mean, you get the feeling like it was having a seizure or something, by the way it was breathing.

Anyway, she(mom's friend) has 4 sons, andd they're into music, so they have practicaly everything a band needs, minus a piano. I counted. SIX GUITARS asdfghjkl, I only have one.

They played for us, they're pretty good, I guess, I was paying more attention to the drums tho.

They also have:
Nintendo Wii
A million Wii games
Xbox
PS2
A million and one PS2 games
A really wide flat screen tv
Guitar Hero
The drum thing which works like a Guitar Hero
--
Mel Leong was there too! (ah, thank God), and we did abit of sneaking around the guys' bedroom 'cos she hasn't been in one before, hahhaa. One guard the stairs, one sniffsniff 'round the rooms.
JUST LIKE LAST TIME!
Mmgah the guys' rooms are cleaner than mine. And I liked the smell of one dude's room. Smelt like Ikea. :D
Drums are kickass cool.